Plan B is dedicated to creating the best solutions to meet and exceed our clients' requirements.
How to Train Your Dragon Event Case Study
• A disruptive experience to capture the imagination of consumers in cinemas, immersing them within the Hidden World. • Vox Cinema approached Plan b to create an immersive technology experience to add on to the promotion of the movie. • The immersive experience was a technology endeavor which satisfied the palate of movie goers. The technological advancement and the best cinematic experience come hand in hand through the immersive experience executed by Plan b at Vox cinemas. • In 2019, guests aren’t just watching the movie, they are getting an in hand experience of partaking in an animation sequence, where virtual reality is capturing their motion graphics and capturing this in to a live animation movie. Virtual reality and AR immersion is taking over the world and Plan b provided a new vertical for innovation and entertainment.
Orange Campaign Case Study
• Plan b Worked with DFWAC to Launch the Orange Campaign via society which was held in various areas within the UAE. • The main aim of the campaign was to support women who are going through various types of abuse and break their silence, show that there is someone standing by their side and would give a supporting hand when required. The Campaign had 3 main phases: Pre-event activation: • Extend ‘save the date’ and digital invitation to select media/ bloggers and media to attend ceremony • Secure inclusion of social groups and communities • Develop and issue pre event press release • Secure minimum of (two) interviews within mainstream dailies Stakeholders and Media Relations: • Engage with social groups as well as reporters and bloggers Post-event activation: • Develop and issue post event photo release • Secure (two) interviews post event
AFC Asian Cup Case Study
• The AFC Asian Cup Schools Programme, has an aim to create community aspect of the Asian World Cup coming to the U.A.E, engaging audiences of all ages. • The Schools Programme roadshow has toured all around the U.A.E tagging to visit 75 individual schools and currently reaching out to 100 schools through Fan Festivals. • The activity will provide students with a whole rounded approach, teaching students about the championships and the qualifying countries, along with exercising their sports skills and traits of a football captain, ending with passion driving exercises with messages to the federation. • The roadshow toured 150 unique locations throughout the UAE, where participants will participate in a Knowledge, Skill and Passion zone to build a deeper understanding of the tournament.
AFC Roadshow Touch Points Case Study
Knowledge: Various activations within the knowledge zone such as the introduction AFC wall, team players photo opportunity and the mixed media area. Skills: We have provided various challenges to exercise football skills of students. This includes their accuracy through a crossbar / aimed challenge.Another activation is a Run for the Nation trophy run, where students participate as a relay. The distance covered in the relay from all the schools, covers the distance from Australia to UAE. This creates a symbolic angle for schools participating in bringing the trophy from Australia to the UAE. Passion: Students will exercise their passion through a goal cheering activity, planned staged performances in reference to the schools supporting nation along with an art competition representing that same nation. Creating a nation wide art competition for students as selected works are to be displayed at stadiums during match days.
AFC Stadium Branding Case Study
As part of the AFC Asian CUP project Plan b worked with Flash Entertainment to design and implement the stadiums branding in Mohamad bin Zayed and Al Nahyan Stadiums in Abu Dhabi and Khalifa bin Zayed Stadium in Al Ain.
UNICEF Dream Ball Case Study
Plan b was Approached by Sawtouna committee and Harper Bazar to come up with the concept and deliver the Dreamball Gala Dinner on January 31st 2019. The inaugural fundraising occasion will benefit UNICEF through UAE’s Red Crescent. The event will raise awareness of charity partners to an elite audience of royalty, international celebrities, regional and international press and VIP’s at the regal Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi. The Event tool place in Emirates Palace and was attended by Royalty, Celebrities and various supporters for the cause, Raya Abirached and Rosemin Madhavji were the main two presenters of the event.
Dubai Women's Run Case Study
• 9,000 participants comprised of 6 Elite Runners and 20 Saree-clad Runners • Over AED10m in PR value, achieved through strong media partnerships and an integrated digital campaign • Celebrity endorsement from Bollywood star Sonu Sood, supported and amplified by the voices of four brand influencers and the ‘women of substance’.
Daman Games Skateboarding Case Study
The full campaign witnessed over 33,000 spectators and nearly 1,000 participants, including some of the worlds best International skateboarders. The activations were initially proposed as a form of practice for experienced skateboarders to test before the two main events. It quickly become apparent that these sessions worked very well as clinics for beginners to introduce them to sport of Skateboarding. This was immediately adapted and we witnessed a fantastic level of engagement from families, kids and adults who took part in one or more activations across the campaign. Statistics: • Amateur or Professional Skateboards: 37 • Clinic Participations: 675 • Spectators: 17,500
Dubai Innovation Week Case Study
During Dubai Innovation Week, “b Creative” the Technology devision in Plan b was approached to develop interactive activation which has to showcase Dubai and encourage the public to learn about the city in interactive way, Plan b team came up with various interactive activation which were taken by the public and showcased the City through the interactive technology activation: • Dubai Past and Future: The objective is to remove old Dubai picture with hand gesture to show new Dubai picture with the help of Kinect sensor • Double Meaning: Interactive LED Video wall reacts to visitor’s movement as they walk past. When a person move in front of LED it will remove background Image with the person’s body shape. • Touch Screen Activations: based on video and image content giving details about the city and the offerings.
Leaders - Abu Dhabi Case Study
• Plan b partnered with Professional Sports Group and Abu Dhabi Sports Council to work on the Concept and Deliverables of Leaders Conference which took place in Abu Dhabi for 2 days. • The Conference was attended with the key representative of National and International Sports including a sponsors Zone in the Pre Function Area